• Thomas McCarthy interview: the Irish Traveller singer talks about keeping the traditional flame alive
• Jim Radford, 1928-2020: obituary of the great folk singer, peace activist and D-day survivor
• University of the Third Age: bringing folk song and dance to a new audience
• Phil Ochs 80 years on: what would the late protest singer have made of the US in 2020?
• Reviews: Kris Drever: Where The World Is Thin | Jenny Sturgeon: The Living Mountain | O’Hooley & Tidow: Live At St George’s | Thomas McCarthy: Comfort/Last Man Standing | Merry Hell: Emergency Lullabies | Clarke Camilleri: The Rollin’ Hills Of Home | Marc Block: Faerie Fire Dances | Kenneth J Nash: For Sarah | Ashley Hutchings with Becky Mills and Blair Dunlop: A Midwinter Miscellany | Pressgang Mutiny: Across The Western Ocean | Paul Metsers: Lines Of Lingering | Steve White & the Protest Family: The Debased Street Music Of The Vulgar | Pat Walsh: Simply Whistle | Kenny Speirs: New Dawn Breaking | Steve Tyler: The Enduring And The Ephemeral | Virginia Kettle: No Place Like Tomorrow | Ewan Macintyre Band: Dream On Sally | Screaming Orphans: Sunshine And Moss | Orchestre Super Moth: The World At Sixes And Sevens | Elye Cuthbertson: Covid 19 Compositions | Various artists: The Great White Dap | Lunatraktors: Bonefires
P&P for print edition: £1 UK & Isle of Man; £1.50 Channel Islands; £4 Europe; £5 RotW